Saturday, August 2, 2008

NAVARRA - Last week of July

COOKING AND OUR LESSONS
This week, our activity is so fun. We had our cooking activity because it is a nutrition month. It is very fun, I admit but despite of all the laughter there are also quarrels and misunderstanding between the members of our group. There are arguments and discussions regarding the menu to be cooked and the preparations but in the end, we still make things to be settled.

This activity teaches me a lot. I myself know that I don’t have any talent in cooking but with this activity, there are additions on my brain regarding cooking. And it is also a way of making people see that I can do what others can do even if I am not as expert as they are.

There are also lessons that our teacher discussed to us after that wonderful activity. We discussed the 3 fundamental elements of the computer namely the system unit, input devices and output devices.

I learned that system unit acts as a center or a core that processes data or information it receives from the input devices. And output devices are the finished product or data that the system unit has been processed.

I also learned that mother board is the largest board in the computer system. It contains the CPU, chips and other controllers that are needed to control the other parts of the computer like the mouse, monitor and etc.

I also learned that the motherboard battery is used to maintain or preserved the clock’s time and the stored data while the computer is turned off.

No comments: